When in tablet mode on Acer R15, on screen keyboard does not pop up. How do I fix it?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When I am in tablet mode there should be an on screen keyboard that pops up when I click to type somewhere. I found something online about going to settings and then under "typing" click to automatically have it popped up. But on my computer under settings and typing it doesn't show that option. HELP. I know how to manually make it come up but at the store there was a little keyboard button and it would pop up.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
When not in tablet mode, head into control panel and turn on the on-screen keyboard. Also make sure that it has a permanent place on the taskbar. After this head into settings > taskbar and turn off the option to hide the taskbar when in tablet mode.

This way when you're in tablet mode the keyboard icon is always available. It's crude but it is an option :)

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb