When will windows phone have a credit card reader application/function?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

LOVE windows phone! LOVE It LOVE It! Personally own lumia 521, 920, 1020. Had to drop it...Why you ask? No MF credit card reader available. Credit card readers on my devices is imperative for my business. How Redmond dropped the ball on that one is beyond me. Why it did, maybe even more disturbing. Microsoft and it's flagship, Windows OS is the epitome of business. So why no square or anything else for that matter. It's the future of mobile. If one can make purchases from one's device, why can't one sell goods and services from that same said device?
Now I use an iphone 6. Nice phone but...

Vincent Walter

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
Well it's July 2015... and still nothing.
I just set up and was "loving" my Windows 635 phone. Went to set up square you cant!!! I dropped PayAnywhere because they stopped supporting my Android cheapo phone.
I know it's in the devlopers hands. And I'm not impressed with the take it or leave it attitude of PayAnwhere and NOW Square. I am in Square's call back que and it's been an hour (now I know why the app won't boot). But them not calling back a registered customer in less than 20 minutes is a shame to.
Tired of doing business with hipster elitists that say their way or the highway.
There also must be something more to this that the Windows phones are being ignored (excpet by a high fee outfit).
You do get what you pay for.

Vincent Walter

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
Pay pal has one... and it's on the way.

I really didn't want to return this Nokia 635 (this apple user of some 30 years likes it). I've never bought the Apple bait. I am a content producer and I hate the Apple high prices and canceling stuff I use. The i-phone not having and exchangeable battery stinks (I travel).
The windows tiles seem like the future to me... sick of icons that look like candy. Tiles that communicate that is for me.
Anyway I was about to return this phone and get some other phone.. just so I could use square... but I have also been a PAY PAL user and they have the reader NOW. I am happy, and also happy I don't need to deal with Square where I was and Existing customer that they took an hour to call back. PayPal got right with me!! Life is ok now. Go eat some spaghetti!:devil:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)