When you get a call does your lumia vibrate continuously till the end of the ringtone?

mmkawa

May 15, 2015
Visit site
When you get a call does your lumia vibrate continuously till the end of the ringtone? I am literally gone mad without getting answers, my lumia 925 only vibrates once at the start of ringtone that too for 2-3 secs. funny thing is it vibrates continuously when its in "vibration mode only". Please don't say "you don't know how to use your mobile"

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Mine never vibrates, but I don't allow phones to vibrate at me...

My impression is that what you stated is exactly the behavior that occurs under Windows Phone. I.E.: a short vibration and then the ringtone finishes alerting you and only when the ringtone is silenced does the vibration last what would be the ringtone's normal duration.

mmkawa

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Good for you then, mine just vibrates for 2-3 secs then starts ringing without vibration. How come its different for different devices? i only have vibrate on/off toggle that's it.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
There are two places to enable this... Try toggling it on in both places.

Settings > ringtones + sounds > Vibrate toggle switch

Settings > notifications + actions > Phone > check the box for Vibrate

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I think mine does that too. It rings at the start and end of the tone instead of continually.
Should you select vibrate only, no tone is set to ring so it vibrates throughout. Just Nokia being odd I guess.

batboris

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
WP vibrates before the ringtone. If you choose a short melody you will get 1-2 vibrations before every iteration of the ring tone. On your bike, I suggest using a hands free :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6