Where the heck is that airplane?

Markham Ranja

Banned
Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
This is the article I have been following, The mystery of flight MH370: How on earth, with all our technology, do we lose a giant plane? (Updated) | ExtremeTech

My theory is that it was hijacked. For what? I cant even begin to fathom but lets hope its for money and not acts of terror

Nobody hijacks for money anymore, the Islamic terrorists that would have the resources to pull this off already have literally hundreds of millions - Saudi Arabian oil money, usually. And it doesn't make sense that they haven't made ransom demands after all this while.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I personally think the thing landed somewhere. There's too many things indicating that but who knows?

Why? Haven't got a clue. Possibly something to do with some Chinese groups taking a guess. They're probably lying low for a bit then maybe we'll hear something when they feel they 'got away' with it.

Live2Deliver

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
From a Malaysian point-of-view, a Malaysian myself, my take is the pilot took the plane somewhere to make a statement for Opp leader Anwar.
Anwar's charge for sodomy that was dismissed months back was overturned recently, something many believed was political imprisonment as there is a by-election coming up, and Anwar were going to stand in it. Now in his place his wife will be.

This whole episode could be a distraction, like the armed incursion on Malaysian state of Sabah by filipino terrorists, that happened just weeks before the parliament general elections last May 13.

A MH B777 that has a perfectly good safety record, going missing deliberately, just before a by-election, without clues? That plane will reappear.

Last edited:

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
OK, it's probably in bad taste, but...

esesuquz

Sent from my 1520 using Tapatalk

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
They can demand answers but if there are non..........

I just saw Hanger 1 , i know what happend...........................
No not really something to joke about.
If it went bad, i just hope it went quick.

crazy elf

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I actually feel its at the bottom of the sea, but I also feel Malaysian government is actually covering something up. They know something, what it is may never come to light but really how do you let two people board a flight on stolen passports which have been in the hot-list for 2+years and no one catching it... Some knew, bottom line someone knew. I think they wanted to land that plane somewhere and failed to do so,,, so with no alternative dropped it in the most inhospitable place on earth to try n cover it up. Only thing that makes sense, only thing about it, why, they didn't need the money, and a plane for say a rainy day nefarious deed. But why a plane full of people, easy enough to commodore an empty plane at some point in time...

crazy elf

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
This morning while adding some wood to my wood stove I had a premonition of people standing around a very small fire, seemingly a small enough fire to be against their will. Huhh???

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Something creepily tells me, the plane is still in the sky, frozen in time, with all the passengers in a last screaming state of panic - mouths open, faces covered, crying. Shouting. And it's like its frozen in time...and a slender man is walking past them..one after another..

Sent from iCeborg's iPad.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
From everything I've heard and read up to this point. I think the planes operating system was hacked. I think the pilots had no control over the plane, no matter what they tried. I think the hack took the plane to 47,000ft, depressurized the plane to get rid of everybody on-board, and then flew on autopilot as a zombie flight to the southern Indian ocean where it ran out of gas.

Now who would have done this? I don't know, but I think it was purposely done for a reason.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Looking pretty hopeless :straight:

I remember being on a loaded down C5 headed for Ramstein Germany looking down thinking "man if we nosed in on this dawg it would take days to find anything"

From what I read about the current search area boats don't even like to venture out there.
I wonder if the tsunami junk is screwing up the ability spot anything specific.
I dunno maybe there isn't much garbage floating out there.

Hope this whole thing doesn't turn into one of those unending mystery's.

Sad stuff.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I would think they could do more with satellites. Aren't we suppose have satellites that can read a license plate off a car? Isn't there a computer that can process an image faster than 3 or 4 days?

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I just want to know, then, where is the plane? I mean, the physical aircraft. Is it so impossible for us to locate the damn thousand ton metal body.. if its a high jack, why no demands yet. Its not like they highjacked it for fun ..no matter what the theory is, I just want to locate the damn physical plane..

Coded from a Clover Trail+ Machine!

crazy elf

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
We can all agree, its gone, we can agree it was purposely done. And we can agree that no one knows a fricking thing. With that said who's hiding what and why. Someone knows something. You just can't change course of a 777 and no one know anything. It just doesn't happen....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb