Which Calendar App do you use [and why]?

costas60

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback pmhgeneral! Yes, version 1 focused more on the differentiating feature of dialing-in w/ the full understanding that work is definitely not yet complete. Any and all feedback is appreciated so I can best prioritize features in upcoming versions. For the outlook style views, I did choose to vary the opacity specifically to ensure the foreground of the text does not get lost in the background depending on the color you choose for the calendar. That being said, adjusting the meeting block opacity and/or selecting the text color would be an easy config to add in future versions.

looks good so far just had a very quick look
can you set the daily times to your needs
currently 1am to 11pm
can you change it to say 9-5 etc

chris_t

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody,

Please excuse my noob question, but my WP8 experience is only a week long and it seems I'm not able to get calendar notifications working.

Got myself a Lumia 520, set it up, all in order. Added my LinkedIn account, which synchronized with People Hub and also with Calendar. How do I get birthday notifications (live tile, reminder) regarding my LinkedIn contacts? They appear in Calendar, but I'd pretty much enjoy a reminder.

Many thanks,
Chris.

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

rcazador

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Simple Calendar for me too. The live tile options are beautiful as well as functional, it has a month view that's actually useful, and (I happen to know because I'm in the beta ;) soon will have a beautiful week view as well.
I really love Simple Calendar, and wouldn't minding testing Beta versions for bugs and providing feedback. Any chance I can join the Beta :) ?

xratola

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I've used both simple calendar and chronos calendar. My choice goes to Chronos bcs of its customization settings and all the features you have such as multiple accounts support and holidays. Not only that but also the live tile customization is totally complete. I really like it. In contrast to Simple calendar which, as the name says, is simple and feature-less. You can pick chronos trial for a week and you'll see ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happy