Which Instagram App has highest quality uploads?

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I noticed 2Instawithmassivelove advertised higher quality uploads and I was wondering if any of the other apps retained the same quality, or were better...

I love 6tag, but I really don't mind using a secondary App for purely uploading.

Yeah, I realize these are tiny thumbnails... Lol

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Aren't all images in Instagram resized to VGA or something?

Therefore, there are no high-quality uploads.

I think he means the Instagram high quality processing thing. On the official app, there is something like that, but it really doesn't help much. So yeah, Instagram just scales down the photo, even if you take it with a 1020.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
#2instawithmassivelove says it uploads high resolution photos, and within the app it warns photos could be 3x the size. Uploading a closeup flower picture from #2Insta and 6tag, I might actually believe #2insta was slightly better, but all I can view them from at the moment is a 7" tablet. If there was a difference it wasn't night and day, by any means. I used no filters, obviously.

I guess I'm curious if anyone has some figures/data. Probably would need Dev input on that though. Are the Apps compressing prior to Instagram and what is #2Instawithmassivelove doing to claim this higher quality upload?

textfield

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I need to know this also!

I switched from iPhone 4 to Lumia 925, even though the cam is much better, when uploading sharp photos to instagram, it just blurs the edges, even worse than iPhone. Is there any option to upload images with better sharpness? It sucks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon