Who owns surface pro 3?

Dr Noon

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
Tell us about surface pro 3 if u have this device.
I want to buy it. Actually i need to tablet with very good pen and screen size 10-12 inch..

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
There really are only two choices right now. Surface Pro 3 and the Thinkpad yoga 2. The keyboard on the Thinkpad is awesome, trackpad is better but the Pro3 has a better pen. I would be buy whatever device fits your needs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stump3r

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I love my SP3, best damn device I've ever owned. I'm in sales and use onenote to take all my handwritten notes. Being as we are without a CRM I also keep a sales journal in onenote and basically handwrite almost everything. Being a roadwarrior there are numerous times per day where I have to log into our order entry system to check pricing etc. and with the SP3 no more pulling out the laptop as I have full capabilities with my SP3. I also use excel for doing all my expenses and mileage logs and it's all done with Office 365 and sync'd with onedrive back to head office. For a truly mobile platform where you need all the functions of a tablet plus the power and features only a laptop can bring, this is the device. So far I haven't found any limitations with the SP3 for me it literally is the perfect device. I've used 2 different Samsung tablets, multiple laptops and so far this has finally answered all my tech dreams. The icing on the cake is that I have a 1 TB hard drive full of tech documents and schematics and can plug it right in and email or markup whatever I need. Many times I've done all this sitting with clients, no more having to go back to the office! Then there is the entertainment side, I also have another jump drive with all my music, movies and tv shows for those endless hours trapped in airports or hotel rooms. As I said earlier...perfect device for me. The biggest plus is my backpack is tons lighter as I no longer carry two laptops and a tablet. One device, two jump drives and I'm covered!

BGrewer

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
I got the Surface RT a couple of years ago for Sixth Form/College before recently upgrading to the Pro 3 at Uni. and although it has a hefty price tag its worth it in the long term, due to long battery life, good performance and the fact that its highly portable. I have the i5 256gb version which is really fast and I've found that it doesn't lag. Furthermore, the pen is really sensitive and complements your studies really well.
The only downsides so far is that its a bit of a pain having to download a ISO thing to get disk programmes on the device, and that there's no place to keep the pen, apart from the rubbish pen loop.

Hope this helps!

Joe1004

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I love mine. Had a Pro 2 and jumped all over the 3 when released.

I am in a tech sales environment and use mine much like Stump3r. Full dock at desk and use it with type cover and pen when in the field. All my notes are in OneNote, and I usually convert them to text via the OneNote desktop app.

Since I started using mine, my company has committed to them 100% for the sales team, one replacement to a ThinkPad at a time. Our service people would like to switch, but they need too much access to legacy stuff like DVD and Serial ports (yes, serial ports).

I will never go back to a laptop. This is the only computer I use now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12