Who planning on getting the Nokia Lumia 630?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
If it only were smaller :( . My parents don't want a big phones since they are used to phones with 3,2" screens.

Poslano z mojega GOCLEVER z uporabo Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Not me for sure!
Come on no 720p, no FFC and only 512MB RAM? How can the Lumia 630 compete with Moto G? Just microSD card support is not worth it. Why couldn't they have included 720p, FFC and 1GB RAM for Lumia 630 and price it equal to 8GB Moto G for $179 is beyond my comprehension!!

For $20 it seems like they are missing out on such a huge opportunity to stick it to Android:-(

diktea

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Sad really sad. I thought i would upgrade from lumia 620.... this is really a terrible news.
For those who would by for thw first time may be okay ... but not an upgrade for l620.... heck it is spoiling the reputation of 6?? line up

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
guyz i want suggestions
should i consider 630 over 525
which one is better

525 has more RAM but wait for a better device to come out. If you can get a used 820, that might be a better bet at this point. Heck even a used HTC 8X is better at this point in time!

kpupadhya

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I would love to purchase the dual sim 630, but with only 512mb RAM & no flash... Its waste of money...I thought this phone is an upgrade to 620 or even 625... sad

Adirocks

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
quad core with 512 mb (630) or dual core with 1 gb ram(525)
or simply 620 with front camera and flash
as it can also run wp8.1 quite smoothly if 630 is running it with same amount of ram
which one is better
pls rply fast guyz

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm disappointed in the 630 (8GB/512MB combo is something I'd like to get rid of, for one.) ,but two things sprang right in my face that convinced me that this would be my next phone:
1. The price of ~$160 (considering taxes and the obligatory you're-not-a-Samsung tax here, you're seeing that even out to ~$200 here.)
2. The battery, which was good enough from my point of view.

Of course, I also like the design.

What really pushed me over the edge, however...is that I broke my 620's display, rendering it unusable.

vamshi n

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Any one noticed........... lumia 630 doesn't have super sensitive touch screen, but capacitive multi touch............................. it is so disappointing because even lumia 520 has super sensitive touch

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I do consider getting a 630. Or more exactly, for my wife. We often go to FInland and have a dedicated FI SIM. When in France, she uses her FR SIM with a Nokia N8. So we were looking for a dual sim device, a Nokia one (she's a Finn, I'm a Nokia fan, full stop :) ). Dual SIM would allow: one device (with all contacts/messages) to care (we used to have a dumb phone for the FI SIM when in France as some friends still use that number instead of the French one) AND 3.5G to WLAN tethering.

The Nokia X was my main option but hey, the 630 is much better. Same design, same missing features, but at least, it gets 4.5" screen and above all WP8.1 instead of Android-without-the-look-n-feel-of-Android. I have recently switched from the Nokia 808 to the 1020 and am convinced by WP8, so the 630 sounds really perfect as an upgrade for my wife.

Now I have to convince her :)

mildor

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Noup... 630 comes with no camera button, no flash, no frontal camera, no NFC, no capacitive buttons(which means less screen), no super sensitive screen, only 512 of ram... and maybe no ambient light and proximity sensor...

hardtechno

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, I'm new here! I'v registered myself just to Know something more about this new device but, reading you, I dont think is more a good idea actually.
I'm looking for a dual sim smartphone: I'm using my Lumia 520 for type this post and I like it very much. I'v just bought it because my Samsung S3 found a terribile system bug and I needed a smartphone in the meantime so I'v decided to try WP.
Now that I need a dual sim device I want to stay in WP (much better than Android or IOS for my personal use)... Is really 630 this bad? I don't care about flash light, I just need a fast device with a good display both in colors and sensitivity. Can this be my chose?

Sorry for my english, regards!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb