Whoops, now I have all the Surface Boxes

dolphinparty

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
My box collection is complete :D:

WP_20131109_001.jpg

My RT was stolen, but I think I still need to thin them out a bit.

First for the chop will be the Surface Pro.

The Surface 2 is vulnerable, I love it, but the Surface Pro 2 might fill some of its usage.

Tempted with an 8" to compliment the SP2.

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Cool, I was in a similar position. O had my 32GB surface rt stolen, so I bought a 64GB. Now I have a 64GB surface 2. All the boxes, like my other purchases. No pro as I still think the surface two is the best tablet for me. And ultrabook is better for any thing that I would use a pro for... Now I am thinking of getting a cheap throw away 7" Android tablet for consumption only... This is if I don't get a 6" Nokia 1525.

SeeVuPlay

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
The Verge: Look at all those variations of one product....its so confusing, how do we use it? 3 back boxes, and one charcoal colored....umm,-2 points for inconsistency.

dolphinparty

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Why would someone steal them? Unless you don't have it password protected it wouldnbe totally useless.

Mine was taken during a burglary in Spain when I was staying with a friend.

Thieves don't always know/care what they are stealing. They stole my chewed sun glasses (eugh) that were sitting next to the Surface.

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Why would someone steal them? Unless you don't have it password protected it wouldnbe totally useless.

Most theft is of opportunity vs a thought process if they can use it ir not. They are more looking to get a quick sell of the items stolen vs using them personally...unless they are in high school or something...

That is why my computers are hardware encrypted like my surface... So want you have my device... My data isn't recoverable. Depending on my device, I may have personal or client files on it. I cannot take a risk. As inconvenient as a computer theft is, it is not an issue of replacing the hardware or the data...

PSA: Backup you data on an offsite and secure your data and device with encryption...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99