Who's playing CODMW2 on XBOX 360

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Alright who is playing Call of Duty MW2 I know your out there post your gamer tag for and I will add you to my friends list. My gamer tag is TEXASERIALKILER well because I am.

R32_Rocky

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I only play most FPS games on my PC. I suck with a controller, but can own many with my mouse (Razer Mamba) and keyboard.

As for the new MW2, I think it is so so. The campaign is SHORT(!!!!), and quite disturbing. The multiplayer, well, it reminds me way too much of the old school DOOM free for alls. Way too much of a twitcher for my taste. Combat begins moments after the start = no time for real strategy or manuervering. That is why I much prefer Ghost Recon AWF2. But I will say, the MP and the maps in Bad Company (which <<<<GASP>>>> I do play on the 360) are absolutely awesome. And the maps are big enough that it could take a few minutes before the first shots begin, so there is also plenty of time for stategy and manuervers. Not to mention I get to use a tank (don't even ask about my flying skills LOL, but I AM a great gunner!!!!).

So for me, I cannot wait till Bad Company 2 comes out!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb