Why am I not able to pull down my notification center?

stokes1510

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: Having serious issues with pulling down notification center, help!

I'm still convinced its a hardware problem, since I've had mine back it works perfectly wether I'm touch it with both hands or on the table

Marquis de Faux

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site

I also have the problem of the top right corner being insensitive to touches. Does anyone else have this?

PepsimanLeh

May 19, 2013
Visit site

This might or might not help but try this guys.

At start screen, instead of sliding down from the bezel, try sliding down from the battery icon.

Touch the battery icon and side down.

I'm curious if this works for you all! For me it definitely worked. Without holding and touching the phone.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site

I have a Lumia 520 and I have found if you pull down the notification centre when phone is on a table if my hand goes over the light sensor it doesn't work. My light sensor is on the right of my phone so I pull the notification centre down from the left side of the phone.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site

This might or might not help but try this guys.

At start screen, instead of sliding down from the bezel, try sliding down from the battery icon.

Touch the battery icon and side down.

I'm curious if this works for you all! For me it definitely worked. Without holding and touching the phone.

Yes this is,a great suggestion. As the bezel is not connected to the screen its just there to keep the screen on the phone assembly. So keeping your finger on the top of the touch areas of the screen is a 100% must do.

P1ng0fDeath

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
anyone knows if this can be fixed by updates or is indeed a hardware problem? I tried everything above and the problem persists. Touching the icons at the top instead of pulling it down like usual does seems to help, but it's still unreliable; i usually have to try to do it at least twice and slowly. And this problem also makes touching buttons on some apps extremely annoying (like search button on FB), so if it's hardware issue i'll send it to repair...

Djole77

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
nothing changes with that setting. for me it doesn't work from the right position when I have it on a table. if I slide from the left side it works. if I pick it up it works. what I noticed is when I have it on my wireless charger and the upper section of the phone is basically on the air I can pull the notification bar just fine. very strange bug. I will go tomorrow to the nokia care so they can check it.

P1ng0fDeath

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
nothing changes with that setting. for me it doesn't work from the right position when I have it on a table. if I slide from the left side it works. if I pick it up it works. what I noticed is when I have it on my wireless charger and the upper section of the phone is basically on the air I can pull the notification bar just fine. very strange bug. I will go tomorrow to the nokia care so they can check it.

pretty much the same for me, but higher sensitivity made the problem less noticeable (still doesn't work 100% though). Please share here what they tell you tomorrow!

Djole77

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
they will send it for repair. not very optimistic since this problem is very strange. I am afraid they will not even recognize it lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)