Why are people still using wp7

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Back to the topic at hand, I've mentioned on similar threads my preference for 7.5/7.8. It highlights the classic argument regarding specs. WP8 and its dual-cores cannot match 7.5 in terms of kinetic scrolling or even opening apps. If there's one thing that really gets my goat is lag. Microsoft is probably not terribly worried about it because Android is the king of lag and even the vaunted iOS is showing some lag with iOS7.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey, hey, hey.….easy on the Alabama bashing. I was born and raised here. We may be 49th in education (thank God for Mississippi) but we can definitely play some football, right?

I have some cousins and other friends in Mississippi. But for the record, they're very nice people! :smile:

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Mississippi, making the other 49 states feel good about themselves. I grew up in Louisiana and have friends and relatives in Mississippi as well.

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site
My apologies to the fine people of Alabama. But since I live in Florida, I had to pick a state with worse education. It was either you, Mississippi or Arkansas and I went alphabetically.

Me? I'm pretty sure Im not a state smart ***, and for the record I don't live in one either I live in the UK so sit down. The good part of Britain, not the part where everyone gets stabbed and has bad teeth or smokes weed :D

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site
And for the record I'm doing Grade B work(level 8.8 if you want me to be specific) and I'm 13. So go ahead, tell me what you've achieved lately, that is apart from mastering the arts of the keyboard warrior

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Wow thanks for all these responses guys, I completely understand why people are still on wp7. Now please close this thread as it's getting out of control now.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
As a teenager we used to drive over and spend the day at the gulf in Mississippi. Always had a blast. There are some very nice places along the gulf in Alabama and Florida as well. My favorite is Destin. But you definitely didn't want to get pulled over in Mississippi with an out of state tag. Some mean state troopers there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria