Why can't I update some apps?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello guys. I am trying to update some apps (Extras & info AND Lumia Help + Tips respectively) but I get the error code 0x80242022 when I don't have my sd card in. When my card is installed, I don't get the message at all just a question to override the settings and install the app at the internal storage. The thing is that these apps never install. What can I do to install them?
I use Windows 10 mobile in Lumia 630 (through Windows Insider. The built is 10.0.10586.36).

Please help!!! Thanks!!!

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys. I am trying to update some apps (Extras & info AND Lumia Help + Tips respectively) but I get the error code 0x80242022 when I don't have my sd card in. When my card is installed, I don't get the message at all just a question to override the settings and install the app at the internal storage. The thing is that these apps never install. What can I do to install them?
I use Windows 10 mobile in Lumia 630 (through Windows Insider. The built is 10.0.10586.36).

Please help!!! Thanks!!!
Uninstall them using the storage app then reinstall them using an app called sysapp pusher

JohnGer

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
I am experiencing same problem and sysapp pusher was useless...nice spam.

The apps that will not update are lumia motion data, gestures & touch, rate your device and equalizer.

Any ideas how to fix this?

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I am experiencing same problem and sysapp pusher was useless...nice spam.

The apps that will not update are lumia motion data, gestures & touch, rate your device and equalizer.

Any ideas how to fix this?
Hard reset, don't restore and dont store apps on the sd card till all the system apps have been updated. This actually works

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria