Why do I have a gray leak on my Nokia Lumia 520?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why do I have a gray leak on my nokia lumia 520

One day during the middle of the day I unlocked my phone to find the top left of my screen was turning gray I could still see behind the gray though so I thought oh I'd leave it to see if it was just a bug but when I checked it again it had spreaded more so I turned it off and checked the backhand their was a liquid but it felt thicker than water so I dried it and put it into rice thinking it was water damage but my phone has not come into contact with water so I do not know where the liquid has come from I then checked it after today and the gray is still thier

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why do I have a gray leak on my nokia lumia 520

One day during the middle of the day I unlocked my phone to find the top left of my screen was turning gray I could still see behind the gray though so I thought oh I'd leave it to see if it was just a bug but when I checked it again it had spreaded more so I turned it off and checked the backhand their was a liquid but it felt thicker than water so I dried it and put it into rice thinking it was water damage but my phone has not come into contact with water so I do not know where the liquid has come from I then checked it after today and the gray is still thier

chdck the battery? or take it to a repair shop/centre

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

MrFlux

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site

Checked the battery no leak does any one know the problem I'd rather try to find out here so that I don't get charged for having my phone checked over as well as fixed

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

Checked the battery no leak does any one know the problem I'd rather try to find out here so that I don't get charged for having my phone checked over as well as fixed

thank you for joining the site:

Can you post some photos? I've never heard of this issue before

MrFlux

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site

20160714_213554.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member