Why does Edge not load properly

oldman45

Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
Hello Frank

Thanks for the response.

No that is not the error. I paid for MS Premier Assist and they tested this out and eliminated it. The technician admitted the KB4020102 was the culprit. I must admit the whole experience has put a dent in my confidence in MS products.

John

oldman45

Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
Hello Chintan

Just to close off the situation - after another 7 hour session MS Prime Assist finally got Edge working again. The corrective action included fixing corrupted Registry Keys and running a Tweaking.com repair programme. Unfortunately, since that I have found that Flash Player is not performing although it is enabled and I have verified it is installed. Strangely, Flash Player works in IE! To this end I have opened another post.

Thanks again for all your help.

oldman45

Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
Hello Frank

Just to close off the situation - after another 7 hour session MS Prime Assist finally got Edge working again. The corrective action included fixing corrupted Registry Keys and running a Tweaking.com repair programme. Unfortunately, since that I have found that Flash Player is not performing although it is enabled and I have verified it is installed. Strangely, Flash Player works in IE! To this end I have opened another post.

Thanks for your help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljwsrvv