Why has my band stopped syncing?

rumnyc

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
band stopped syncing

So i Just noticed in my iOS Microsoft Health app the and didn't sync since april 30 (last activity from april 30).

then i noticed that the bluetooth icon in the band is light (ie. doesn't seem to be paired). however, in iOS bluetooth settings the band appears paired and the phone bluetooth icon is up.

when i try to do a manual sync there is an error in the app that says "Band error" I can't find your band. Please make sure it's nearby and paired to your phone, or go to My Microsoft Band to register a different one.

the strange thing is the number of steps and calories are updating but not the workouts.

Last edited:

crazy matt

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: band stopped syncing

You may be hard pressed to get an answer around here as it seems these folks don't like us iOS users! Lol

I had this problem and it correct itself when I plugged into the charger and then synced it. My battery wasn't low, so I don't know if it was coincidental or not.

pallentx

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't have an iPhone, but I've had similar behavior once with my WP. Rebooting my phone cleared it up. I didn't have to delete and repair.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I've had to do that once with my 1520. I've also cleared it up with a soft reset on my phone.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa