Why isn't my phone number showing when I make calls to others but Unknown or No Caller ID is?

W

WPCentral Question

Outgoing Caller ID block on Brightspot Lumia 521

When I make outgoing calls on phone, it shows as Unknown or no Caller ID on the receiving phone. I did not set this up. Called Brightspot (Target TMobile) support and they are referring it to engineering.
Now runnign Developer 8.10.14176.243 but I think problem was there when I ran 8.0.
Anyone else have this issue?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Outgoing Caller ID block on Brightspot Lumia 521

What selections do you have in Settings>Applications>Phone?

wp_ss_20141014_0001.png

Nazzareno Giannelli

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I've the same issue since the last developer preview update almost a month ago. I'm italian and I leave in Italy and in November I wanted to try Cortana and so I had set up my phone with US language and region. After that a new update came up bringing an alpha version of Cortana with italian language, so it was time to come back to italian language and region on my phone. after that update I'm no longer able to see the contacts that are calling me and they are not able to see my contact or number either. I've no "Show my caller ID" option under Phone Settings and I just did an hard reset hoping it will help. It didn't. I still have this bad issue. Any idea on how to solve this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon