Will you get a Windows 8 tablet?

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I think people readers are getting more tuned in to grammar and spelling mistakes on the site, because more and more obvious mistakes are showing up in articles. Either authors/editors need more sleep, or they are leaving that job to the readers. Either way, your reputation is starting to slide. Not good.

"Into". Also, no need for a comma before "because" or "or".

Just saying. ;)

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I think people readers are getting more tuned in to grammar and spelling mistakes on the site, because more and more obvious mistakes are showing up in articles. Either authors/editors need more sleep, or they are leaving that job to the readers. Either way, your reputation is starting to slide. Not good.

I have a reputation... COOL :)

Now lets take the off topic rant to another thread.... Please

PS ....= A momentary paus not a thumb spasum.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I would love a Nokia tablet. Only thing is, the Nokia ones will be running ARM, so limited Windows functionality. Maybe it won't be a big deal with a tablet. Been trying to think it over recently. WOA just kind of scares me.

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
After using win8 for awhile on a laptop, yes. Under $1000, reasonably high res display, minimum 128gb, decent selection of ports. Can't wait.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Are you kidding me? If Nokia turns out a 10 inch tablet with the same build form as the Lumia 900. I'm buy more than just one.I'm really liking the Nokia design for windows phone having a 710 and a HD7 if it was not for the screen size the 710 walks all over the HD7 So Nokia is on the right track if they do that for a win8 tablet I'm in both feet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leliawindler