Win 10 and Pimp My Band?

Rich215

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I had trouble using pimp my band at first when i started using the 10166 update. This morning I was making some new wallpapers for the band and loaded a bunch of them into my Icon. I tested using a few different ones by syncing them to the band with no problems. Then after about the 6th or 7th try....I get an error and can not upload wallpaper to the band.

Part of the error states:
"Seems that you have Windows 10 Technical Preview, and may this can be the problem"

It tells me maybe the band is not paired...so repair it to the phone and try again.

I wonder if I have filled up the bands memory storage? I didn't want to wipe the band and start over to see.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Part of the error states:
"Seems that you have Windows 10 Technical Preview, and may this can be the problem"

It tells me maybe the band is not paired...so repair it to the phone and try again.
good to see the developer considered W10 as a problem ;).
For me 10166 was not reliable anymore. Some of the Band apps wouldn't work. A band reset isn't too cumbersome, at least in my opinion. I assume you removed it from BT setting and added it again already? Sometimes that helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos