Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gourav mopidevi

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
i don't have any phablet or tablet, i taught to buy L1520 but it's LCD display stopped me...yes, i love oled displays....so, i love to win L950XL because of large oled screen + liquid coolling....i don't know whether continuum is useful for me that said it will sure change my experience while miracast.

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 950 XL

Because it's got a larger screen and is faster with two more cores. Secondarily, because I already have/am buying the 950 via AT&T's Next program.

bh

dhols7

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
950XL! Long time WinPho user and have loved my last few phones. They just keep getting better. 920 - ok, but so new in the overwhelming iOS and Droid world. 1520 - HUGELY better than my 920 in every way. Still going strong and has even lived through a couple fires in my bunker gear haha! The 950XL continues the same amazing software that I champion and love and improves everything. Plus keeps that amazing best in class PureView camera. Thanks for the opportunity. -Donnie

Caeric

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
I'm honestly not sure which one I would choose. As I'm currently with Verizon I thought I'd wait to see what is out 6 months from now when it's time for me to renew, then make a decision about staying with Verizon or switching to someone else if Verizon hasn't gotten their act together. If I did win this, I would leave Verizon early and let them know I'm leaving because they don't have good support for Windows phones.

neelagopi

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
950XL:
Bigger screen, faster processor (helps in case I use continuum), liquid cooling, and better looking camera hump than in 950

Not a big plus, but Gorilla glass 4 (being latest helps).

Edward Baylon

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
I would choose the Lumia 950. It has the best size as a smartphone, smaller than the XL than you can carry it anywhere. Spec wise you are not missing anything expect for the bigger screen size and slightly better processor. Lumia 950 is the best choice for me.

poken1151

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I understand begging may not help as this is randomized. But I'm soooo hoping to win this. I wanna upgradet o the XL, but that 650 is keeping me away, so many contests entered, so many lost... >_< hoping...

Anyhoo, would choose the XL. I've been debating for a while to get in on this large screen thing, and after playing with the device a few times at a MS store, I've sensed little diff with it and the 950.

Also, I want to try and use it how they're pitching it, a full replacement device. I'm planning to see how well I can work on it (Citrix Remote software + continuum) and also to further develope for the platform. So far I've been holding back on W10 developement but this would be a good push and to see how well my apps scale in hand (as opposed to emu).

Plus, the money I'd save would let me get the sexy accesssories. So it comes down to:
- Continuum/work replacement
- Larger screen (and thus the higher end processor, this is key)
- Furthering dev work.
- And tempting fate for my preferences

Whoever wins, grats!

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I'd love a Lumia 950 XL. It has a better camera algorithm, and, being a tech lady AND a mobile photographer I need that combination between performance speed, large screen, better battery and a great camera to be fully productive in my work and outside of it.

anon(5351082)

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I would choose the 950 XL and I think it would be easier to tell you why I wouldn't want that device besides the fact that it's better in every technical category(processor, RAM, Memory, Screen resolution, etc.) than my current phone (lumia 925). I was using a 1520 for a while but it got the swipe/tapping curse and it became unusable. SO basically the reason why i want this device is because I couldn't think of a possible reason why i wouldn't want the 950 XL.

forked

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I'd choose the Lumia 950 because I want my phone to be a phone and my tablet to be a tablet. I have a tablet for when I need it but the smaller form factor of the 950 (which is still bigger than my current Lumia 635) makes it easier to carry with me all the time, and my phone needs to be with me all the time.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toysforkids