Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David MacdAj

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Reason remains the same, still trying to convert my lil' bro from Android to Windows Mobile 10 user. (I'll just wait for the Surface phone before replacing my L1520)

Sooraj S

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
I want to taste the fresh flavor of Windows 10 mobile in a brand new flagship device & also want to check out the new feature iris recognition that is only present in this fantastic device & I'm always a huge fan of the butter smooth windows mobile OS & the great imaging technology of Lumia. I'm also too eager to check out what Continuum is all about.... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Last edited:

anon(8966576)

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I want a Lumia 950 beacuse I really love Microsoft products, all of them (OneDrive, Office365, Windows 10, etc) and I'm feeling really motivated about the MIcrosoft slogan "For people who do." What I want to do is use it for my testing purpose in my path of learning to develop windows universal application (I have a Lumia Icon for my daily basis).
So, I hope to be the winner.
Regards.

MarcoJLima

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
This smartphone is absolutely a magnificent masterpiece including a really gorgeous 5.7" WQHD (2560 x 1440) display, the excellent Snapdragon 810, Windows 10, 3GB of RAM, 3340mAh battery and a really fantastic 20MP camera with ZEISS optics, what more could I ask than this for my personal companion?

It's absolutely perfect and what I always wanted from a Nokia, it would be perfect to sync with my desktop :smile: Thank you for the opportunity

KumarDeepak

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
147788 entries till now and number of days left =25, and the Probability that I will win = 0.00000676644 and its constantly decreasing exponentiallly :p

Firdaus Edymainoe

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
I need this phone severely. My Nokia Lumia 930 was unexpectedly stolen and I'm currently using my father's old HTC Sensation. I miss Windows a lot. The Live Tiles are way better than the widgets on Android. I miss the apps such as Nextgen Reader, TubeCast, Metrotube, and 6Tag. Please Windows Central, let me win this so that I can help Windows to grow by using and provinding feedbacks to developers (like I use to) and show my friends how Windows is better than Android and iOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pah66