Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sathya_sa

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Hey!
I am a proud owner of Windows Mobile devices since the launch of WP7.5. I've enjoyed the WM experience and have strongly recommended to many people in my circle highlighting the platform and device's Pros and cons. I currently own a L1020 running a WM10 Insider preview and I just cant wait to upgrade to a L950 XL. If luck favours me and I get my hands on this 950 XL, I'd love to continue my journey along enjoying and promoting the WM10 experience...with its stunning camera, Windows Hello, Continuum feature, this by far is THE BEST DEVICE that can truly transform and bring to life the WM10 experience to me and my world around! Just can't wait to win this phone and enter that world :)
----
Thanks,
Sathya

dan16

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Every single tech blog is full of "although the great hardware, these phones lack of style"... What the hell ... If I had a thing about style I would read Lady Gaga's blog!

Mansn42

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Having had a trusty Lumia 920 for over three years which is on its last legs I would love the **** out of a Lumia 950XL. I played with one in a store a little while ago staring at it longingly while at the same time trying to ignore the unaffordable price tag.

The 950XL would likely be my phone for the next three years or more if I had the option to own it.

Win10all

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
i would get this flagship phone and give my 640 to my wife to use.....hahaha...let's go for it
Sent from my Tapatalk Win10 edition

Ali520

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
it's a great phone ! the quality of screen is amazing and also the camera. strong CPU..Great design..i really love this phone..but where is the money? :eek:rly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap