Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I like this pretty Specification but want more changes in Lumia 950 xl with best & fast IRIS Scanner & windows Hello want to friendly use but is too leggy still.

Pasabrodo

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
So many people do not believe in Windows Phone. I do. Even with some issues on my Lumia 930, microphone too silent when call is turned on speakers. Nothing helped, I have headset :wink:

dbam987

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I had a chance to handle the 950 XL last week and it was pretty fantastic. I'd love to own one, but... Verizon happens. Has anyone experimented with it to see if a Verizon SIM would miraculously work on it? I know, I know... wishful thinking. I'll wake up now.

Leo Lzo

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Oh man, I really would like this TMob just shows us no love, and I've lost count how many times I had to free up space on my almost 3yr old 925, which is really struggling to keep up with Win10 mob. Come on WindowsCentral show me some lovin' !! :)

David Pelayo

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I would use the phone as a daily driver and to showcase continuum to my friends and colleagues. I love showing how awesome my Microsoft hardware is!

Serj Solovyov

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
Great phone with awesome business possibilities. Need that one.
- tablet doesn't fit in my purse, it is not always easy to carry it :eck:
- on train or plane I can open the report, or some corporate PP presentation in about 500 pages, make edits carefully and save without troubles
- quickly open and display that office document via Bluetooth on screen of any PC (projector, TV)
- camera shoots better than average soap box - SLR leave to pro-photographers (devices occupies place, setting - time) - I often want or just need to quickly take a picture :winktongue:
- during "boring" events to read a book, save citations to OneNote - perfect:excited:
- GPS on the phone handicaps any navigator (cards and voice work awesome)
- safety with iris scanner

ferrumcampitor

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
What would I do with it? What would I NOT?!? I got so used to my Lumia 920 that when the battery went bad and I had to switch to my backup 635, I really now feel the difference between a high end model and an "el cheapo" phone. GAWD I miss my 920 and I need the 950!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloist