Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
I'm using Lumia 925 without an expandable memory. :unhappy: and i'm a die hard fan of windows mobile and in sri lanka 950XL is really expensive... looking forward to this... :excited::excited:

ravimaurya027

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
Hi, Windows Central.
My name is Ravi Maurya, India.
I am a die heart fan of Windows Central and also Microsoft. I need this phone. Using Microsoft products is my dream, the are just sleek , smooth finished, and I will be very much thankful if I would win this Lumia 950 XL . I want to try Windows 10 in Lumia 950 XL. Please give this golden opportunity to win this phone. I want to create Windows apps but I don't have any Windows phone.
I have to improve the whole Windows phone throughout.
Thanking you in Anticipation.

Vaibhavr847

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
I'm already a windows phone user and love its interface.....but there is just one problem that my phone is too old :unhappy: and also I won't get new updates like Continuum and Windows Hello.Being a college student I can't afford to buy a phone as costly as Lumia 950 XL.....so here I am taking my chances and keeping my fingers crossed.

barareklam

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I would use 950XL to make an app on it that remotely Controls Volvo car completely, steering Wheel, throttle, breaks Everything... and would stand by the car and play with it as it was toy RC car.

BernardReyes01

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I would like to experience full windows 10 mobile at its best.
I will use it to be able to work even I'm not in the office. I will use the display connector to be able to extend my desktop to a compatible display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshi