Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omahahaha

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
I am just beginning to research the pros and cons of Windows based phones. I've read good things about this model and would put it to the test to see if Windows is the phone platform for me.

Vaibhav847

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
Here's my story
An sixteen year old boy buys a Lumia (even after a lot of people not recommending it as Windows Phones were new at that time) and fell in love with windows. :kiss::kiss:
He used windows sooooo much that now he can even control it blindfolded. He just can't switch to any other OS. Suddenly windows brings out new windows 10 OS and do not gives that update to his old windows phone.
All he wants is an updated girlfriend, WINDOWS 10 PHONE and want to fall in love again.

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
lumia 950 xl is future proof as far as im concerned in terms of mobile hardware. with the lightness of windows os it can run any future windows without a glitch. the camera is super dope and the design looks slick tho the fell is plastic all the premium features overrides it. i would definately love to experience a premium windows 950 xl device since my daily driver is lumia 640 and i love it very much as well

Captnspdr

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
If I had this phone, I would use it to learn how to program apps for Universal Windows so I could create my own apps and put them on the store.

Neil McDougall

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
I would like to win a Lumia 950 XL as I am an ardent fan of the Lumia series and Windows phone. I first owned a Lumia 635 last year, and loved it so much that I bought myself another Windows phone which was the Lumia 640. I know all there is to know about Windows, not to mention I am part of the Windows Insider program, so I have been testing Win 10 as well, so would really love an opportunity to get a Lumia 950 XL as I think this phone is the abosolute Bomb!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanDoggi