Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyuMcDohl

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Been dying to get back into windows phone. Had the 925 and loved it. Been using android the last couple years for a handful of reasons and have never been satisfied.

flipper MAN

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
Sadly my partner was hit by a tram last night while talking to me on the phone. Thankfully she is ok but broke her Nokia 650. We are now in need of a replacement so i am eying of a 950XL for myself as i pay the bill and give he my 620 :) + i came across the giveaway and is well worth a shot . cheers

zahrans

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
...because my Lumia 925 is slowly giving up the ghost. Loosened display panel, low standby time, and the wireless charging feature not working anymore.

Kunal Gala

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
It is by far the only king-sized WP with industry best specs, making it most advanced and future ready phone. Its truly the flagship device one dreams of possessing !

osama tarek

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
Good luck!
I have lumia 640xl . And I want lumia 950 Xl to use windows 10 official and windows Hello
Second am really need 32GB of internal storage for privacy 🔏

Fagner Novais

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
What makes me want to the 950XL is its impressive Lumia productivity with the continuum, I wonder how easily he would bring me on a daily basis, both in my professional life, I can list several factors that make me want to, love this 1-Microsoft device, 2-Windows10Mobile, 3-, 4-camera Impressive Productivity, 5-Design, but what makes me want him even more is the fact of not being able to buy because in my country he hasn't is available. So I have to hope for luck.

O que me faz querer o Lumia 950XL ? sua impressionante produtividade com o modo continuum, fico imaginando a facilidade que ele me traria no dia-a-dia, tanto em minha vida profissional quanto educacional, posso listar diversos fatores que me fa?am desejar, amar esse aparelho 1-? da Microsoft, 2-Windows10Mobile, 3-Produtividade, 4-C?mera Impressionante, 5-Design, mas o que me faz querer ele ainda mais ? o fato de n?o poder comprar pois em meu pa?s ele ainda n?o est? dispon?vel. Sendo assim tenho que torcer pela sorte.

Translated by Bing :sweaty::sweaty::sweaty::sweaty::sweaty::sweaty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria