Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swaroop Babu

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I have been using my Lumia 730 for about more than a year now. Need an upgrade mainly for the office use and camera so that I can click unforgettable moments of my little one!

cookiesandcats

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
I guess I'm not alone in wanting one of these things!

I'm onto my 4th windows phone (Lumia 830 at the moment), and I really think it's time to go for my next upgrade. Would be better if that upgrade was a free upgrade, right? ;)

everestl

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
i had all the 9xx windows phones...i currently have a lumia 930 and it is amazing...as a windows mobile fan i would like to try out that new hardware,continuum and especially the camera of 950xl..i don't care if it is buggy,i'm used to it(insider)!!

FilipeCalheiros

Feb 14, 2016
Visit site
I wana use Windows Continuum at my Work. I just need to use office and Microsoft Edge, normally. So, how about make ir real to me? I cant afford a Lumia 950 XL in Brazil, so..... Give it to papa

Vishvas Sudarshan

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Why do I want a Lumia 950 XL?

Why do I want a Lumia 950 XL?
Go to the specifications page of Lumia 950 XL you'll know.

Just look at it! The design!

Cutting edge technology...AMOLED display, Iris scanner (Love this one), 20MP camera, triple LED natural colour flash, 3 GB RAM, Windows 10.....I can go on all day!

Of course Continuum it beyond words! Screen mirroring is old fashioned, here two INDEPENDENT SCREENS!!!!!!! #BeMoreProductive

Liquid Cooling Tech!! Your phone never gets too warm!

Security, Windows 10 has been known for it high-end security features...say hello to Windows Hello! Enterprise grade security for your 950XL!

Crystal clear clarity from the AMOLED 5.7" display, never miss a detail.

Every shot look good with the 20MP camera, even in the dark, with the powerful triple LED flash!

Speed! 2.0 GHz Octa-Core processor and 3 GB RAM, now that's a lot of speed!

Never have to carry your charger with you cause this comes with a 3340mAh battery! Never run out of power!

Cortana is there to help you out anytime anywhere.

I can go on like this till the contest ends :) but I'll stop now.

Overall I'd say the Lumia 950XL is a brilliant device created by Microsoft! Which I'd like to own :)

After all, it's a Microsoft Lumia!

Last edited:

ASHISH BHARWAL

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
Greatest Windows Mobile device out & i am a big fan of Microsoft mobiles . It's a spec king and also the best device with Continuum & i love photography i want it as i cant afford it and am having Lumia 535 now whose touch sucks you know. I can deal with the bugs while W10M is updated and refined(but not with touch except touch prob. in 535 ). This is clearly not a consumer device and more of a developer/enthusiast device which is i am ;) !! I love to develop for windows phone which i'll be sure in future !! That's all !

TheExMascot

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
I've been a Windows Phone user since WP7 and want to upgrade to a flagship phone because I'm one of the lone Windows users at work in a place surrounded by iPhone and Mac users. I want to march in, 950 in hand, and be productive like a boss. Yeah, I said it.

CMussalli

Feb 14, 2016
Visit site
I'm working on a Open Source IoT platform using .Net MVC, now, i'm developing a dashboard application which could run on top of raspberry pi ...... and windows phone using continum........ hope to win this phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshi