Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaika

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I fell head over heels for Windows 10 on desktop and by golly I want it on my phone as well. I don't have the money to spare at the moment, but hopefully an ounce of luck will suffice. Fingers crossed.

krkc

May 3, 2014
Visit site
After being with Android for close to 5 years recently checked this Lumia phone after enjoying Win 10 in my PC.. man this phone is awesome with great camera and ease of use.. Wonder why MS selling it for less price as it has all the hardware and software to beat Samsung S6 for sure.

Tousif Saleh

Feb 14, 2016
Visit site
If I won this, I would gift it to my fiancee (it's our anniversary this month), as she has a Samsung S6 and the only reason she got that was because that was the only flagship worth buying way back then. She wants to come over from the dark side, and she loves the L950XL!

Rajesh B V

Feb 14, 2016
Visit site
This is the greatest Windows Mobile device out. It's a spec king and also the best device with Continuum. I can deal with the bugs while W10M is updated and refined. This is clearly not a consumer device and more of a developer/enthusiast device. They may not make that clear, but us folks know and I'm fine with that. Just like I'm fine with buggy experiences on a Nexus device.

Ventanas

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I hope I win it this time 😁

The looks of the phone 📱, the size, the specs, the (Windows) brand, make this phone one of the best phones out there IMHO.

I'd LOVE to have one. Thanks for the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanDoggi