Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman81

Feb 13, 2007
Visit site
I want to win the Lumia 950 XL because its an amazing with every feature you could ever hope to have in a phone....including that big 2k display and an awesome camera.

I'd take a whole lot of photos if I won it!

meejle

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I want it because my L930 is starting to give up the ghost, but I don't have the money to upgrade right now. This would be perfect! :kiss:

ViniMartinez

Feb 14, 2016
Visit site
First of all, good luck everyone! I'd like to win because my first smartphone was/is a Lumia 535 and sadly, it's one of the first models, so it came with those touchscreen problems. I would love to have a new phone with a bigger (And good quality) screen for a change, especially since the 950XL has not been released yet where I live, and it will probably cost an arm and a leg when it does release around here.

pisit

Feb 14, 2016
Visit site
I want the device because my old lumia 520 was broke, now days I use my lumia 535. I really like to take a photo so if I win this most of things that I do with lumia 950XL is photograph.
Good luck everyone!!

jayblazer

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I have been Married and divorced to a women who was abusive and violent and I regret going to an iphone from windows phone more then marrying her.... Please let me win this phone!!!!

ShoboMaN

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
I want the device because my Lumia 535 is broken and doesn't work very well.

I'd do the things I normally do with my pone (messaging, calling, browsing web, checking email, etc)

Good luck everyone!

pbilk

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
I would love to have this phone to assist me in with my photography and I think it would be a great device for school, especially with continuum. After taking notes I could simply connect it to a my screen in my dorm and voila! :)

Good luck to everyone else.

TheRadBear

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
This is a fantastic device that would help get back to the Windows ecosystem and, potentially, transfer some of my web development design & testing. Above all, it is a great opportunity to use that great camera for some of my projects.

Thanks & good luck, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FraJa