Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amankh

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
I am the one holding fort and challenging everyone I meet - from friends to fiends and everyone in-between to prove that Windows Phone is the best. In order for me to continue my battle, I need a phone with a "wow" config that I can demonstrate (believe me, am not bragging. Am a pretty good speaker with convincing skills) and then let the phone do the talking so that critics can shut-up :)

spirospatra

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone!
I really want to try this device!It has an amazing camera and I think that I feel bored with Android!
I really want to try it and take some amazing fotos my kids!
Good luck everyone!

jangov5

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Woo!!! I would like this fantastic new phone because Microsoft Is Awesome, the OS is fantastic, I'm so tired of the android / iphone look and feel, it old, basic, and boring. Win10Mobile is just smooth, quick, and keeps it interesting.!!!

Josef Hrabak

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
It's a amazing phone. I want to make a lot of pictures of my son with this good camera :) ... I want to use it in my job too ... at school too ... a lot of parts of my life can be more easy and more funny with this device :)))

ushus

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
Being a die hard wp fan own a 630. And if i get 950 XL, it would really help me to do my office work on commute and i can use my continuum feature effectively. fingers crossed!

Felipe Calvi

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
I need this Lumia because this product is not for sale in my country and my Lumia 640 XL is with the cracked screen :unhappy: ... I love Microsoft and its products! Good luck for all you guys!!!

ZuneEtunes

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I would love to win this phone as a replacement for my Lumia 830. I would also be very interested in using it for it's pocket computer capabilities.

paulo windows

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
eu gostaria de ganhar pq apesar de ja ter um lumia 520 fico fissurado e a cada minuto fico olhando os pr?os dos lumias sabendo que n?o vou poder ter nunca
: Unhappysweat:

MiloTheOne

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
If (&when) I win, I would give it to my fianc?e to use. She's an apple junky, when she used my Windows phone, she was blown away. At first there was no interest, as soon as she heard Cortana in my car reading incoming text and allowing me to respond, she was hooked. When I get home I no longer have a phone XD.

djorz

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
Fell in love with Microsoft when I used my friend's phone, got the lumia 640xl last year but i want this one for my sister. She liked the windows platform as well and her android phone is almost giving up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshi