Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unearnedtrix

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
I would like to win the lumia 950Xl because I'm a huge fan of microsoft's direction for windows 10 involving universal apps and in addition it would be nice to have a flagship phone as my lumia 640 does not have too much horsepower.

salem-pro

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
por que me parece el mejor dispositivo del mercado y yo necesito uno. llamar a mis papas cuando los necesite,y disfrutar de los juegos y su excelente c?mara.

kenanyilmaz

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
in a year, i broke the screens of two different Lumia', so i want to these amazing phone to check if it can stand me just one year or not :)

Last edited:

Pr1nc3_Jay

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
Hating my Android phone. I use to have a 630 as my daily. Now I wanna come back home. But I want a powerful phone for the power user I am. I also need camera to start vlogging again. If I win this 950XL I won't have to worry about buying a new camera.

JohnStrk

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I'd love to upgrade my one year old Lumia 830 to the Lumia 950 XL. The specs look great and I'd love to be using a larger display phone with a better camera, battery, faster processor, and more memory! :wink:

squall77

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a 635, a 1520 and has been waiting for the windows flagship for a while now, but the phone is too expensive in my country due to the currency rate and I am really hope to get one to continue on my support for windows..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshi