Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pau Iglesias

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
With the 950XL I would give away my Ativ S to my little brother which is my last family member left to turn to Windows Phone. I would finally be able to pair my Garmin Fenix 3 with my phone, since it can't be done on windows phone 8.1, etc...
And most importantly, my girlfriend has a better phone now than me (since I got her the lumia 830) and she keeps teasing me about it.
And finally, after turning my family, some friends and my company work phones for windows phones I think I deserve it a little.:angel:

Also I cant afford it after getting my Surface Pro 4.

anisbet2171

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I'd love to win this phone as I'm keen to put it through it's paces and see how it performs.
Always loved the previous Lumia handsets and need to confirm this one is just as good as the other models.

khunter08

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I am the proud owner of a Nokia Lumia 920. At the time the flagship phone of the Lumia series. I am interested in the 950XL because it has similar capabilities, but with the added benefit of a user replaceable battery and a "docking" system.

Typically I will keep a phone until it dies or is no longer financially feasible to repair. The 950XL may be a solution to that eventual demise. Personally, I'm not interested an any model that isn't top tier and I really like the Windows Phone OS.

Bottom line... do I deserve a Lumia 950XL? Maybe. Do I need a new phone? No. Would I like to have one? Yes!

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Keith

sebbo4

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
The first holidays are right around the corner and my good old 920 is slowly dieing. It would be super cool to not carry the 920, a power bank and another camera with me, instead, only one Lumia 950.. Pleeease make this come true :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DillonAngela