Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
I love microsoft and i want to work for the company in the future and my true aspirer is bill gates.i have a lumia 640 and i am waiting eagerly to checkout the lumia 950xl model.i know windows 10 has a great ui when compared to windows 8.and one last line:-
"proud to be a microsoft user."

type_9

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I broke my 830 and since Microsoft stop making the 830 model, my carrier replaced it with a Note 4.

As of now, nothing can ever beat the quality of imaging and audio recording of Microsoft when it comes to mobile phones.

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Winnig this contest is the only way staying with Window Mobile. I'm now thinking about retiring my Lumia 925 and getting andriod. It's heartbreaking because i'm WP fan since the beginning. Had Lumia 800 before they even sold it in my country.

raph22

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
I want it because I travel often and I want to use it to take pictures of the places I'll be visiting and the future and use the photos for blogging. I currently have a Lumia 1520 and it has aged gracefully. Looking at this phone to be a replacement.

THMath

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I want the Lumia 950 XL because it is literally the phone for fans of Windows! It has a large screen and superb cameras because it is the window through which I want to record the world around me and see myself. It's covered in polycarbonate with a Microsoft logo meaning it has the resistence and durability of the company, and it is here to stay. The liquid cooling system evokes the capability of Windows to change its state multiple times, but also going back to your roots and remembering who you are and where are you coming from. I want a Lumia because I believe is the best for me!

shaunm89

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
Would LOVE this phone, ive currently owned a lot of Android phones and both iphones, and have now recently just dipped my toes into Windows 10 mobile and I'm loving it, i picked a Lumia 640 about 2 months ago and am loving the W10 experience, i think a 950 XL would be a great way to fully experience this and see what the top device has to offer!

Thanks! ~

pedro dinis

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
One day asked if I would like to receive a prize ? I said absolutely yes ...
So to win this award you have to answer a question! why you deserve to win the prize?
response- do not know what prize is and do not know if I deserve it, the right answer may not exist, just say that winning the prize for me would be like spring for a bee!

lajuane

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I have a desktop running windows 10 and a surface pro so having the 950XL would work perfectly with my school work and at work to keep up with papers and projects. I currently have an android device and it just doesn't have the continuity I want between my devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smart Hemp Gummies Austra