Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

enea coku

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I wold love to give it to my girlfriend since i want her to have a premium phone plus the fact that i am so into windows phones, i use a lumia 1020 since two or three years now and am an absolute fan boy of windows phones.

Angel Canario

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
I would like to have this phone cause I was using a Windows that my company provided. It was time to replace it and they are not giving windows phone anymore, I tried and android and hate the experience, I talk to telecom and now they gave an iPhones 6S xl which I don't like either.

I love the simplicity of windows mobile, I love how it's always live. I don't have to open some apps to see what's going on as oppose of the iPhone.

I was going to get my own Windows phone, but can't afford it right now

Saajan_D

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
I just love the build quality and the camera..and obviously I dont have this master piece so would be dream come true to own one.
Thanks for the opportunity. :)

Bharat Justa

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Entered here because Lumia sux if I don't win :p I bought Lumia 800 hoping that Windows Phone will do a good job. Then they denied the WP8 update and 7.8 was good but app gap was too big on that OS. Moreover, using Zune to get anything in and out of the phone was a headache.
I haven't tried any Windows Phone since then and I have stopped many people from buying a Lumia since then.
Recently, my Android died while I was fiddling with a new ROM and I was looking for a new phone and this giveaway couldn't have occurred at a better time.

Give me the prize and I'll tell my family and friends to get a Lumia :3

Nico Swart

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Got a lumia 930 ten months back and it dos not look like i will ever get Windows 10 update soon. so the only way to get Windows 10 is to get a 950 XL or to wait 18 months for another windows phone. bad timing on my part and misplaced trust in Microsoft. pity I am convinced windows will breakthrough sometime and are on the right track but they are making it very hard for supporters to keep faith. Pity because I think it has huge potential in the long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
superhealth