Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techguy1002

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Hey!! I have been a long time windows fan, across mobile all the way back to the HTC HD2 to HTC HD7 up to Windows phone 7.5 I definitely want to come back to the mobile platform again. I currently have android but I am definitely feeling a Windows Mobile phone right now. Please me!!

Thanks!

braddo

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win this
I always like to have the MS flagship... I currently have the Lumia 930, but I cannot afford the new 950.. please let me win
I need to show off the device in my workplace to all the iPhone lovers

luisni95RT

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I always recomend Lumia to my family and friends and to be able to show the future of Smartphones (Continuum) would really be something to WOW them and help them change their androids #TimeToSwitch

Sumedh Kadam

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
My lumia 525 has became very old and the latest features are available only on lumia 950 xl. Also I now have a full hd tv so the continuum feature will work great.

Himanshu Sonwani

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
firstly i would talk to about its design

Design

It’s a reassuringly solid-feeling slab, with gently rounded edges. While it won’t gain any marks for originality – which phones do? – the Lumia 950 XL

secondly its display

Display

The first thing to know about the screen is that it’s AMOLED. One aspect of this is that when the screen displays blacks, it’s actually off, so it’s pretty energy-efficient.

THE MAIN THING:- Performance
Along with its larger frame, the 950 XL also delivers a modest performance boost over the 950, with an additional two cores and 200MHz of speed from a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 CPU, but the same 3GB of RAM powering Windows 10.

THE CAMERA

It’s a 20-megapixel affair with optical image stabilisation and a bright f/1.9 aperture. Crucially, it has a 1/2.4in sensor, which means that it lets loads of light in for great quality in low light.

Janik Hinrichs

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hey, i really want the 950 XL because i got an Mozo leather Insider Cover with my Name on it but idont have a Phone for it. It would be great to have a 950 XL to use my New Mozo Cover

mtry

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the giveaway, such a nice gesture for windowsphone fans :)

The reason i want the 950XL is because i miss windowsphone already. I jumped ship 3 months ago from my dying L1020 to Android LG G3 for cheap, and boy oh boy i lost so many features with that move. Yeah i got more apps, but on the other hand i got mixed experience when using LG G3. The main jarring experience with the android i'm using is how inconsistent their UI/UX are, among the apps or even in the OS itself. The audio quality is just okayish at best and the photo-video recording quality is just so much worse than what our Lumia has to offer.

First thing i want to do if i got this 950XL is to photograph and record everything around where I live! I want to create a short-beautiful-video to show how awesome the quality of Lumia 950XL photo and video recording are. And I'm going to make sure that i'll share it with you all windowsphone fans! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CopeMinion