Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragunov2

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I want to win this Phone, cause I really need a new one.

And as Microsoft addict and unable to buy such a Phone, it's nice to have the possibility to win one here!

I really want to test the camera and the performance of the baby, also the possibility to make it a computer, is something I really want to test!

RustyFJ

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I've just bought a Surface Pro 4 after being a bit of an Apple junkie for the last few years and have fallen in love. A Windows phone would complement my new tablet perfectly! :)

bryansiegel

May 27, 2014
Visit site
I really want a high end Windows Phone. I'm a T-mobile customer barely getting by with a Lumnia 925. I can't spare the cash to buy a Lumnia 950 XL because my kids have to eat but I've been lusting over this device for months. The first thing I would do is turn on the device and kiss it a few times, then I'd post a video thanking you for it. Then after that I think that I would buy a pillow to put the 950 XL on so that it can sleep with me at night. I've built a few windows apps but I'd love to build one for continuum. Maybe some type of emoji selfie app that has cats.

Awenn

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I have had my Nokia Lumia 820 for about 3 years now and I have been very happy with this phone so far. Nevertheless, I feel that I would like to have something new now and as I love windows phone experience, I think that Lumia 950 would be a great phone for me :)

HOTDAWG

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Ooh! This would be great to win for my Dad. He's a tech fan but retired and on a very limited income. Got him on to WP a couple of years ago.

Knights2257

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
My One M8 is starting to show it's wear and tear and didn't adapt well to Win10. I also would love to prove to all the doubters (my wife included) that WP can still have a AAA handset.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FraJa