Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicheleLi

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I'd like to win it because I'd love a fully professional smartphone AND pc (all in one), and also because that way I can save money to make a present to my girlfriend. :)

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Yo to my former WPC peeps. I'm liking the Windows Central. I'd love to win this L950. My 8X & my Radar both suffered broken screens a long time ago. I've since had an L630 as a WiFi device, an L530 (both of which were stolen from me) and had the unfortunate experience with KitKat on an LG Volt because this super cheap carrier has no Windows phones. I feel back home again with my Boost L635 (1gb RAM). I'm planning a move to Las Vegas later this year and an L950 would be just the thing I need to augment my pimptastic status. I promise to send pics weekly. Heck, I'm already about to order Continuum capable products.

Yay me!!!! I want to win!!!!

Juan

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
My Friends frequently update their profile in social media with photos taken from high model phones.I don't even have a proper camera phone for such things.So, I am eagerly waiting to post my photos in social media with the phone(Lumia 950 XL) that I am going to win from you guys.

Phoenixon798

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
who would say no to a lumia 950.. it was one f the most anticipated phones in 2015... though i thought ms will do wonders with these in shares,nah bt that ddnt happend...bt im still a big fan of lumia..im currently using a lumia 830... this maybe the last highend lumia... i badly want it...need it.. :love:

1hale

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Hello this is my first ever post ✉ on this site. I would like to win 🏆 to try out Windows 10. I currently have a Lumia 640 XL LTE Phone 📱

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ducgiang308