Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Kazimer

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Microsoft has been the most innovative company out there and they keep thinking of ways to do more with less real estate. I use my 640XL for many things and it is always with me. A windows 950XL would allow greater functionality as it is really a compact computer.....pretty neat.

sans_satya

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Need some continuum, to create a scaled up curriculum .
Need a Pureview to see my life through.

Need some 10, to make my everyday a 'Win'.
Need a little Hello, to open my mind's cello .

#950XL:love::love::love::love::kiss::kiss::kiss:

sadbiker

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Haven't seen one but after loosing a fantastic 930 for a month whilst with MS under warranty repair it would be interesting to have the 950 to see if it is a red herring full of bugs or a great top of the range windows mobile.

BruscoCF

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
I wish to have a new windows device.I used a lumia 900, 720 and 530, but the last one broke. Since the launch of this phone, i was amazed of all the work that microsoft has put on this device and the 950 .... It would help me a lot at college because allmost of mi time i use office to make an essay, investigation, presentation or anything, it would help me if i need to do a last change. It's true that not all are ms apps, I don't mind the lack of apps. but i would be happy if i won. (Sorry about my english)

JMX777

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi! I'm from Argentina here the prices for technology are in the clouds!!! I paid my wife's blu win HD lte us$350 (as a replacement for a broke 520)as anniversary gift. And my 520 it's dying!!! I always support MS and I love that phone but it's out of my range. Thanks for the opportunity! Keep the good job!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
superhealth