Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet Ignacio

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
it would be so lovely to have this amazing phone! :D

1. Continuum seems to be exciting
2. a good replacement for my well loved 535
3. phone looks so good!
4. official windows mobile 10 will be delivered to this handset 1st.
5 everything about lumias are great!

Goodluck to all! A must have Windows phone! :D

candresd

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
i used to have an android device until i lost it at the university last October when i was in a programming class learning c++. since then, i haven't got a phone of any kind, so i been looking for the latest smartphones for a couple of weeks now, most of people talks about android devices, until i found out that windows 10 is available in smartphones too, so since i love windows 10 so much i would like to carry it out whit me everywhere in a small device such an smartphone, i think it's the best OS right now.

YuuKwn

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Well, i want this device because a couple months ago i bought a used L925 with my almost 0 money. BUUUUT, the Sim card thingy was missing for some random reason. Sooo now i have a malfunctioning phone, and no money. ;-;

alekspetro

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Getting a bit tired of androids buggy experience. After the update to marshmallow my lg g4 crashed and stopped working. Want to replace my current galaxy s3 replacement with a shattered screen. Plus the camera is amazing on this phone. Love windows phones!

srajprema

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
I use windows 10 and so I love to have lumia 950 xl.
I do a lot with office on the go.
I like the design and looks.
Its battery and memory card facility.
the configuration is one which I have been waiting for a long time.

srajprema

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
The design and configuration like os, phone, battery, dual sim and memory card slot, office,etc all are which have been in my mind and waiting to have in a lumia phone.

Harikrishna HKG

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
I'm using lumia 525 and i've heard that my phone don't have the luck to get anymore updates so that i just wanna know how great lumia 950 XL :love: :excited: and just wanna make my friends say lumia is awesome!!!! than their android :eek:rly: .Even if i don't get it(*fingers crossed*) .Its cool :cool: i'm still happy to be part of this :grin:

macku

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Why?I want upgrade my lumia 625 phone, so far for me Win-phone is awesome product, perfect OS even on the minimum spec-phone. I will use Lumia 950 XL mostly as my assistant at work and another fun-time:grin:. Thx before, Windows central for this amazing contest! wish me luck!:evil:

VSparxx

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Would like to win this device as my thrustworty lumia 920 isn't coping with times already, slowly becoming more and more obsolete.

Would mainly use the new one for productivity.

AniketB

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
i Want one cause i actually had a 530 and it broke and crushed my dream to use windows 10 mobile
also im stuck with a 16$ micromax which is good for not
Aaaaand continuum!!!

jonito1994

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Well I had a lumia 925, and I fell In love, the problem is that it is broken right now and I am forced to use an android smartphone. I need to come back to Windows Mobile, please Windows Central, Help me.:love: By the way, continium would be a great help for my university projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanDoggi