Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElijahYakimoff

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
I want it cuz my Nexus5 died and I need a new phone, but don't have enough money. Why Lumia? I love w10m. And this one would be perfect for me!

Good luck to everyone!

ceyhunkeklik

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I want 950XL, because My Windows Phone "win" collection will completed. What is this? :) I won Lumia 800 from Microsoft Turkey and Lumia 1520 from DVLUP before. And this will last item for my collection. ;)

Himalay Chauhan

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Because I want this Beast....play with it, capture beautiful moments with its awesome camera. I want to make myself feel awesome dude by having this device in my hand and pocket :p :D
And top of all because I love Windows... as simple as that!

Hope to win this beautiful device!

Gegabyte

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
In my oppinion,this is the best Windows phone.I want this phone to check out the latest Windows 10 Mobile features like Windows Hello and Continuum,to get the latest Insider Fast rings from Developer Branch,use the camera to take good photos when I travel.The pictures aren't good with my Lumia 535 and some of my favorite games doesn't work on my 535 and I don't have much money to buy this phone.I think I'm lucky!:wink::wink::grin:

sunnyzaman

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Right now I'm using a mobile running Lollipop. Recently windows 10 mobile has made quite a buzz. If I win a windows phone, it will be great since Microsoft wants to make the platform common. I think its a great idea. I want to explore the phone and find out its pros and cons and share it with u guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshi