Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micky M

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
More Retail and Banking apps, probably microsoft having discussion with the corporates to get those and someone pls fix this heating problem.

mmTL

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I broke my Lumia 930 last week, now using my Lumia 800 again (awesome phone) I really need another Windows Phone running Windows 10 ASAP please!

Dubravko S Jurina

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Woooohoooo, thanks for the Lumia 950 XL!, It's my dream come true, now I will take pictures with it, phone my family and friends (oh wait..). Ok, just family then! Seriously, really.... I wan't it. bad...O_O

MrGoodSmith

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I would love to have the Lumia 950 XL, I still support the Windows Phone platform and I have never used anything other than Nokia/Lumia phones in my life. My Lumia 1520 suffered from a problem in its headphone jack and I feel so bad about it. If I get this phone it will most probably become my main driver.

WPit

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Good luck everyone! Want it because no 950 is on sale in Brazil yet, so being one of the first owners of a beast like that would be nice.

Adster94

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
The main reason I would want this phone is that I recently got myself a Surface Pro and alongside the release of Windows 10, my view has been transformed about Windows and the future for it. I have strongly considered switching from my iPhone to a Windows Phone. This would be the best way for me to join the Windows Phone community - the best phone for it!

Jarod King

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
I haven't had a Windows device (other than my Thinkpad) since the Lumia 710 several years ago, and I'm tired of my Moto X. I need something with a decent camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshi