Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hankroad

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
WOW! I want it because it is the perfect phone for me! The camera on mine is not that great... I want it so bad! Thanks WC for this amazing contest! :love:

JWchter

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
This is just a great phone to own. Best of luck to everyone. I am using and android phone for my daily work but the camera is lacking, the processor isn't great, in short it does a bit but by God the Lumia 950 XL would be able to do so much more for me. We have a small adventure company in Ireland, its the two of us. Its very competitive and we literally need to work on the fly. Post pictures to social media, email invites, create documents all while we do our daily business. The van is our command centre. We deploy a Nokia Lumia 930 and it works like a charm and we can't wait for Windows 10 to roll out. So please pick us and we can bring the world to the beauty of Ireland

Vishvas 286

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
Why do I want a Lumia 950 XL?

Check out the specifications page of Lumia 950 XL you'll know.

Just look at it! The design!

Cutting edge technology...AMOLED display, Iris scanner (Love this one), 20MP camera, triple LED natural colour flash, 3 GB RAM, Windows 10.....I can go on all day!

Of course Continuum it beyond words! Screen mirroring is old fashioned, here two INDEPENDENT SCREENS!!!!!!! #BeMoreProductive

Liquid Cooling Tech!! Your phone never gets too warm!

Security, Windows 10 has been known for it high-end security features...say hello to Windows Hello! Enterprise grade security for your 950XL!

Crystal clear clarity from the AMOLED 5.7" display, never miss a detail.

Every shot look good with the 20MP camera, even in the dark, with the powerful triple LED flash!

Speed! 2.0 GHz Octa-Core processor and 3 GB RAM, now that's a lot of speed!

Never have to carry your charger with you cause this comes with a 3340mAh battery! Never run out of power!

Windows 10, the fastest, safest and the best OS for phones!

I can go on like this till the contest ends :) but I'll stop now.

Overall I'd say the Lumia 950XL is a brilliant device created by Microsoft! Which I would like to own.

After all, it's a Microsoft Lumia! ;-)

Last edited:

Spartan31373

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
I like that phone, because it have a great camera and display, also all hardware aspects is awesome. I'm currently Nokia 630 owner and 950XL will be a BIG upgrade for me. I'm happy with Windows phone ecosystem. Greetings!

WPsinceO7

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
There are many Reasons why i'd want to win the Lumia950XL,

first is the reason to get a new Phone, due to the fact, that my still in daily-use running and only Phone the good old Omnia7 is getting old...

next thing is, this phone would be great helpingtool for my education due to the superior version of mobile MS Office in school, university and in my apprenticeship on my work(it's a dualsystem-thing for becoming a draftsman and afterwards an engineer for buildingtechnology),where i'd use it for different kind of things like notes, presentations, programming, showcasing etc.

out of this place, I'd love to use it as a navigationdevice, due to the nice size of the screen and the new versions of the software i'd be able to replace my some kind "unhandy" and placetaking tomtom with my everydayphone with so much more features(like trafficupdates with Cellulardatas etc).
This navigationfeature i'd use also for my bicyclerides through all of the beautiful routes over germany, luxemburg,france,belgium and the netherlands, maybe i'd even take it with me on my tour to Santiago de Compostella in two years!

Besides this on every other case i'd be happy to take advantage of the impressing Camera of the 950XL where i'd be able to make some much nicer shoots than with my Omnia7.

Beneath all the "Daily-use-reasons" this is one of the phones id take at all, cause it is: powerfull, up-to-date technology,solid made, has a swappable accu, extensionslot and this all together in beautiful designed Body and at last about the right size for all my needs and it is no Iphone :winktongue: (yeah im no friend of them)
So yeah for me it would be the matching phone ;) (but im not going to cry if im not winning, cause then my O7 will get a new accu, which is only lasting about 3/4 of a day now after these 6 years or how old it is and then i'd look forward to a HP Elite X3 or something like this, when opportunity or need comes ;) )

Until then thx for your great offer to win!

Pilgrimtozion

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Would LOVE to own this phone - if nothing else to experience the full awesomeness of Windows 10 Mobile on the newest and best device out there! Especially since I cannot afford it, winning it would be nothing short of amazing! :amaze:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sauceruney