Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old_kik3

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi, Want it this phone because my lumia 920 make my feel like hipster geek XD. I kidding, i wanna have a new lumia and i feel with lucky.

Good luck to everyone!!
Greetings from Venezuela

johncanby

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
My wife and I are travelling Europe for the entire month of July and would love to be able capture the whole trip on the amazing camera provided in the Lumia 950. I currently have a Surface Pro 3, a Microsoft Band 2, a Lumia 830, and an Xbox one, and I love to show my love for Microsoft products to my apple loving friends :winktongue: . I live in Canada where NONE of the providers carry the Lumia 950 and have sent multiple emails to my provider asking for them to bring it in. But most of all I would love to be able to look back on the photo's and videos of the famous European landmarks and landscapes this summer with amazement and pride at the shockingly beautiful pictures taken by my new Lumia 950 XL :smile:

Will Gilliland

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I need the 950XL to impress these dang Android and iPhone users that Windows Phones have superior cameras. Sadly, my Lumia 640 isn't too convincing. I'm ready to bust a cap---ture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravi Joshi