Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne Bradstreet

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
MMM... if I win then I would invite 6 android fan boys for dinner and chat about windows phone.. the one who makes the worst case for windows phone will win the phone.. with the promise that they will use it as their daily driver for a full week... I think that it is always fun to convert people to the 1%

datengu

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Would love to win, but good luck to all! I'd definitely use it for its awesome camera and every day usage! It's a mobile computer in my hands!

dyce23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Been a windows mobile fan since the reboot windows 7. Had a HTC Trophy handset and it was amazing. Managed to get a few of my family onto the platform and they were impressed they could link their xbox accounts to it. Following that I had a Lumia 800 for my daughter, Lumia 900 for myself then a Lumia 1520 which by far was the best handset I had ever purchased. I am begging for a Lumia 950xl to experience the windows 10 platform and also the camera as I take so many photos and share them on social media sites. Having a handset that can take such good photos would help with the regeneration of events we have in out local village. I am part of a local events group that is trying to get the community spirit back into our area. Also it would help having continuum to take to meeting etc. So fingers crossed! :)

zerosyphon

May 19, 2014
Visit site
I had a Lumia 1520 and before it a 1020 and a 920 and more going back... However I recently got an iPhone 6s Plus due to it being a gift.
Been using it and would love to get a 950 XL but without a installment plan option for the XL on US carriers I hope I can win this one and continue showing off the goodness that is the Windows 10 Mobile platform... And ditch this damn iPhone...

gaspy88

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Hoping to replace my Lumia 830 for better specs and lack of being able to focus. The rear camera that is. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Anyways, rolling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravi Joshi