Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwaDF

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
I would use this phone as my new phone since my Nokia Lumia 830's software experienced some bug and has never recovered after that. Tried to book it in at the service provider in December 2015 and was told that the warranty is null and void because of "water damage" and small chips, due to my toddler dropping the phone. I do not have money to repair it at the moment, as it will cost me a small fortune to have it repaired. Only just started with my new job yesterday and will only get paid at the end of March 2016:(

Vishnu Poothery

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
Best of luck to all.. I want this phone so that i can actually use a highend windows 10 device and it'll great to use ms office in lumia 950 rather than in my Lumia 730 and I'll also play some nice games in it.. And I love continuum

VINODVARKEY

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Amazing phone!!!. I did not like low end Windows phone with 1GB RAM and out dated processors and my pocket ($$$) did not like the high end windows phones :(...hence as eager as all the other windows fans who have registered to get this phone for free :)

Roocioo

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
My chihuahua stole my Lumia 920.:unhappysweat: Now I'm writing from an artichoke which I found under my bed. So... I need this 950XL!!! :love::love:

ktbr90

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
I want the device because it's pretty. Besides never had a huge phone before, and I would really like to know what I am capable of with the new win10.

anon(9536033)

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
I am using Windows Phone from 2010 and continuing...
I really want a Lumia 950 XL because of two main reasons.

REASON 1: I travel daily (Except Saturday and Sunday), almost one plus hour to travel (Morning 1hr + Evening 1hr = 2hr travel time per day). I don't want to waste my precious 2 hours. If I get this device I can create my upcoming Presentations and Reports during this travel time. Also I can carry a PC in my pocket and walk freely (Without carrying a 2kg Laptop) and with a Display dock, my whole day will be saved and I will be happy.

REASON 2: I love photography and I know camera of Lumia 950 XL is extraordinary. I want Lumia 950 XL to capture some interesting and beautiful moments + world around me.

I want Lumia 950 XL to do more, to achieve more and to create some wonders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlizaForbes