Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riopato

May 11, 2013
Visit site
If I win this phone, I will record video every time your website crashes Windows 10's edge browser on my Surface pro 4. Seriously why is Flash on your website that caters to Windows fans constantly crashing the edge browser?!?

vrabac

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Samsung Omnia 7, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 920, Nokia Lumia 1520 and now would be great to finish the line with Microsoft 950Xl, right?

nijscoman

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
Previous year started great. I received a L930 from my provider after using a L920 for two years. But, sadly, the L930 fell on the floor at the end of the year. Now, I am stuck with the L920 again. I hope I win the 950 XL, so I can show myself to the outside world without shame :p

misbahbba

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
Windows is aggressively getting hold of smartphone market offering advanced useful features making the user interface easy, user-friendly and intutive. I am already using Lumia 535 and would love to get hold on 2nd Lumia phone the flagship 950XL feeling excited

Aquanox71

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I've been a long time WinPho user, gone through Omina + several HTC Tytns etc, a Lumia 920, 930 and couple of 600 series Lumias at home.

Currently I've been using Lumia 1520, whose battery is now starting to degrade, so hopefully or perhaps luckily if I can win this, it would be a far better replacement than simply getting a new battery. Oh and good luck to all of us :)

Regardless of the result, its great to see Windows Central continue to prosper and support the Windows Mobile community, keep up the great work!

Y C Neo

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm from Singapore, Lumia 950 & 950 XL has not been launched in our country... We fellows Singaporean can only get hold of the device online.
My friend got his 950 XL Dual SIM from eBay a month back, sadly a couple of day ago his wife dropped his phone and the screen cracked. there is no way we can get it serviced locally. I feel his pain and would like to give this to him if I win :)

Tomas Pekarek

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi, my target is to have phone with camera which replaces real photo camera. I have Lumia 930 now and it is really near to great compact camera machines. Of course without optical zoom, but even this could be solved by object lenses. My Lumia is getting old and even it could serve some long time with new system of Windows 10, I am curious to use Lumia 950XL with its superb camera. So as I wrote already, my main interest are making pictures with 950XL.
So thumbs up and good luck to all of us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshi