Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guilherme Faller

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Hello there!! I really wish to win this phone, I've been using Windows Phone for about 3 years now and I really love it, I always check Windows Central before sleeping, and today I finally decided to register, to join this big and awesome community! I wish I could have an Lumia 950, I'm actually using 535 and it really annoys me sometimes, it's touch is really buggy. Good luck to everyone!!!

eeisner512

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
get me the hell off of Verizon already! Gotta be on a network that supports W10M, and the 950 XL would definitely get me to cancel my contract in an instant.

Tom Abdelmessih

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
I was forced to switch from an HTC W7 to and Android M7 because of the lack of app support and at the time it was the only well built non-Apple phone I could find.

SInce the inception of Windows 10 I am excited to see the new apps and begin creating some content. The Lumia phones look far and away better than any android.

Hansani Archibald

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
A windows phone with great specs and design with continuum! PC features in the form of a phone that takes the burden of carrying my laptop around for doing MS office editing work that can be done with continuum.

ajseymour

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I have never had a Windows phone before and I am looking for something to move to after Blackberry as I really don't think I want to move to Android, so I would love the chance to play with one of these phones. Thanks Windows Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lorddimox