Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usama_khan

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
I am really a fan of Windows 10 platform having used it on a PC. Having the same OS in my pocket would be ultra awesome besides the fact that free stuff is always the best! :)

prasoonmehra1402

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
I really want this phone because of its great camera pics in low light and dynamic range.And good specs. Also a widows fan .Continnum feature is really needed as I am a student. I would like to carry a pocket computer rather than a laptop bag just for viewing emails and typing work and presentations. Cant resist this one:winktongue:

KEB64

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
I'd like a Lumia 950XL please. My Ativ S Neo is getting a little long in the tooth. It wont be seeing 10. So, I'd use this as a computer as well with Continuum. I'm poor in possessions, but rich in life!

niccolomaggio

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
I'm a video technician, working in the lives' and congresses' world.
I travel a lot, most of times from one hotel to the other.
I've always with me my working laptop but of course I can't use for my personal needs.
I'm searching a solution to bring with me also my "personal pc" without having an other laptop in my bag.
I see also some tablets but you still need to carry an other bag with you, and most, when you are travelling a lot, "space" is a main topic!

I saw some videos of Continuum and I've found it very interesting. Expecially thinking that I've a monitor with an HDMI in pretty every hotel I go.

These are my reasons and my story in short.

Good Luck to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shubhammalva