Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory Chadwell

May 27, 2014
Visit site
I would love to win I been in the hospital for moths and my Verizon icon whent to crap can u use it on Verizon I figured you could with the dull stims

moonshine63

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
This would be a fantastic prize to win my old Lumia 920 is getting a bit old in the tooth and I do not have the money to upgrade , lets hoping anyway.

miniracer2003

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
I want the Lumia 950 XL because I am transitioning from active duty Army service to a full time student and I want to be able to take advantage of Continuum to increase my productivity instead of having to tote around a laptop all the time. Also, I can't really afford one and my Lumia 640 certainly doesn't support Continuum, or even slightly heavy graphics in games like Sonic Dash and Temple Run 2.

aswinh

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Would love to immigrate back to windows mobile... That too with continuum (if I buy a display adapter box) and a large screen with a great processor, liquid cooling, a great high resolution camera and good quality hardware. My 520s screen is damaged so I'm using a (decent) android with all the google stuff other than store removed hahaha. WIndows satisfies my app needs thoroughly (after all in india windows phone does get good app support from most companies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlizaForbes