Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raju192

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
One of the most impressive, innovative and influential smartphones released in 2015. Wish to see Windows 10 mobile better in every aspect..

TuanTran

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
This is nice. I have a lumia 1020 and it doesn't work well with Windows 10 Insider Preview (maybe it's preview). And I really want to try Windows Hello

nukez

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
He're the story, my HTX 8X died, i came back to my Iphone 3GS, and because it's obsolete i switch to a gifted Galaxy Note 2 and i miss Windows Phone. Bring me back to a normal OS that the keyboard don't stop and disappear from the screen in the middle of a text and when you look a picture in the gallery i don't want to have to reset my device for no reason at all. It's could be awesome to be back in WP community. Good luck All.

Force9Storm

May 8, 2013
Visit site
In desperate need for an upgrade from my 920. The 950 series are remarkable devices and I would absolutely love one in my possession and would care for it very well.

Sunandan Mahant

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I want this device for the raw performance it carries with it! I would love to use it for watching films in its brilliant display, use it as a PC(my PC is currently not working), click photographs and obviously make calls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sauceruney